Lunchtime Yoga with Nikita
Nikita teaches traditional Yoga with a modern twist in the local community of Slough, Berkshire. She began teaching in 2010 and has since expanded her outreach to online classes and corporate events. Nikita will be starting lunchtime Yoga on Thursdays between 1pm – 2pm at DNC Studio, Bath Road, Cippenham. SL1 6AA.
Nikita says “I am passionate about guiding people towards increasing self-awareness, through Yoga and Meditation.” She encompasses all aspects of yoga including postures (Asanas), breathing techniques (Pranayama), relaxation (Nidra) and mediation.
- A ten week course from 12th January 2023 costs £115
- Suitable for adults and senior citizens
- Series of Asanas (postures) Pranayama (breathing) and Nidra (relaxation)
- Be part of a WhatsApp group to exchange inspiration for yoga practice
- Discounted rate for additional services such as Holistic Treatments, Facials and Workshops
- Access to guided meditation recordings and podcasts to listen to at home
To book, visit https://journeywithnikita.com/yoga/