Free Expectant Parent Drop in
At The Bump and Beyond Hub
Join Doulas and Hypnobirthing Practitioners, Sharon and Linda for a FREE expectant parent drop in. You can bring your birth partner along and find out about hypnobirthing and more!
The drop in session is on Saturday 2nd April between 10am and 12pm 2022 at The Bump and Beyond Hub, Quarry Wood Road, Longridge, Marlow, SL7 1RE.
What to Expect
Sharon and Linda welcome parents to be for a relaxed informal chat with tea and cake. You will have the opportunity to explore hypnobirthing, active birth and ask any questions you may have. You can also try out a birthing pool (without water), experience relaxing mood lighting, and see what a peanut ball is.
What will be Discussed
- You can find out what a doula is and how they can help
- Hear how hypnobirthing may help you
- Explore your choices for your pregnancy and birth
- Discover what information to include in your birth preferences (birth plan)
- Explore what you’ll need for your birth environment
As well as this, your birth partner will also be able to pick up some useful tips to support you. And they will have a guided relaxation for you too!